Monday, September 30:
- Opening Reception at The Common (9910 109 St, a 5-min walk from The Matrix) officially 5pm-7pm but we have the venue booked all night, exclusively for Access attendees, so plan to stay late, or return after your streetcar excursion (see below)!
- Trivia Night 7:00pm-9:30pm at The Common. Please note that Trivia Night is limited to ~40 participants. If you didn’t reply yes in your registration form, available spots are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- High Level Bridge Streetcar 6pm-8pm
- Chartered exclusively for Access attendees, hop on to head across the river and hop off to explore pubs in the historic Strathcona district, or stay onboard for a return sightseeing adventure (~35 min return trip)
- If you are planning to take the streetcar on Monday, please be mindful that the round-trip will likely be about 35 minutes in an unheated car that is crossing our high-level bridge in the waning hours of the evening – it WILL be chilly, so please dress appropriately (think layers)!
|Grandin (Depart)||Old Strathcona (Depart)|
|6:05 PM||6:20 PM|
|6:40 PM||7:00 PM|
|7:20 PM||7:40 PM|
Tuesday, October 1:
- Dine-Arounds (optional participation). Sign up here!
Wednesday, October 2:
- Stick around for our post Hackfest/Workshops pub night at The Writer’s Room (11113-87 Avenue, an 8-minute walk from Cameron Library)
All of our conference event locations and suggestions for a wide variety of dining options and locations are available on this map!