Join us October 19 – 23 for the first ever online edition of Access!
Access 2020 Organizing Committee
- James Fournie (Chair)
- Michel Castagné (Programming & Hackfest)
- Rebecca Dickson (Chief Meme Officer)
- Alex Garnett (Second Life Specialist)
- Eka Grguric (Volunteer Coordination)
- Tamarack Hockin (Member-at-Large)
- Adrienne Lai (Director of Whimsy)
- Scott Leslie (Master of Coin)
- Cynthia Ng (Documentarian)
- Hillary Webb
- Fiacre O’Duinn
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access is Canada’s premier library technology conference bringing librarians, technicians, developers, programmers, and managers together to discuss cutting-edge library technologies.
Access is a single stream conference featuring in-depth analyses, panel discussions, poster presentations, lightning talks, hackfest, and plenty of time for networking and social events.
- Sessions will be hosted primarily using Zoom. Registered attendees will be sent links and instructions.
- Talks and panels will also be accessible on public livestream, with link posted on the conference homepage.
- Social events and activities will be hosted using a variety of platforms. Exciting details forthcoming!
Members of the organizing committee & volunteer team will be standing by to make sure everyone gets connected.
Access values everyone’s participation, and we’re committed to creating an online space that’s safe and friendly for all attendees. Participants are expected to read and follow the Code of Conduct. The Organizing Committee will be available throughout the conference to provide support and enforcement as needed.