We are seeking proposals for:
- 20 min presentations (15 min presentation & 5 min for questions)
- These could be demos, theory or practice, case studies, original research, etc.
- These submissions will be peer-reviewed
- 60 min multi-speaker sessions (45 min + 15 min for questions)
- We expect you to organize the speakers but the format is up to you. In these longer blocks, we want to give space for dialogue and conversation around an issue or project.
- These submissions will be peer-reviewed like the presentation proposals.
- 5 min lightning talks
- Want to show off a new project, introduce a hypothesis or just have something to say? These 5 min lightning talks are the perfect place to get in front of an audience and get your idea out there.These sessions will not be peer-reviewed.
Ready to submit? Submissions close 11:59 PM EST on May 10, 2019.