Online registration for the conference is being handled through University of Saskatchewan Conference Events. Once you have successfully registered, you will receive an email confirmation and receipt. We are accepting registration payments via VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX. If this isn’t going to work for you, please contact email@example.com.
Registration Costs & Caps
The conference will be held in the beautiful top floor ballroom of the Sheraton Cavalier Hotel. This space has large windows overlooking the river, on-sight food and drinks, and enhanced wifi and tech support, but it does limit the size of the conference. This year, we have to cap registration at 150 people due to venue size. Make sure you register early to take advantage of early-bird prices and to secure your spot.
|Early Bird (until Jul 1)||$350+GST|
Once your proposal is accepted, you will receive an email with a special registration code. The speaker rate is $300+GST. We are holding spots for all speakers, please wait to register until you received your code.
People who register as students will be asked to provide their school and program.
We also have two diversity scholarships available to help cover registration, travel, and accommodation costs.
Access 2017 will be held at the Saskatoon Sheraton Cavalier hotel. We have reserved a block of rooms at the conference rate for Access attendees, use this link – Access 2017 Conference hotel booking – to book your room. You can use this link to book, modify, or cancel your reservation at any time. More accommodation details here.
When you register for the conference, you will be asked to indicate if you will be attending the social events. Tickets will be included in your registration package.
Hackfest Social – Wed Sept 27th – Prairie Lily Riverboat Cruise
- Boarding beings at 5 pm. The boat departs promptly at 5:30 pm for a 2 hour cruise on the South Saskatchewan River.
- The dock is a 15 min walk from the conference hotel. A group will be leaving the Sheraton lobby at 4:45 pm. Find the dock across from Kinsmen Park on Spadina Cres. (details and map)
- Food served, cash bar (cash, debit, credit accepted).
- Later that evening we have reserved tables at the Cathedral Social Hall next to the conference hotel to continue the party.
Thursday Night Social – Louis’ Loft on the U of S Campus
- 7:30 pm until late
- Louis’ Loft is on the U of S Campus in the Memorial Union Building, 93 Campus Dr.
- Louis’ Loft is a 30 min walk from the conference hotel. A group will be leaving from the Sheraton lobby at 7 pm. There is also parking available on campus.
- Appetizers served, cash bar.
Information for International Delegates
We regret to inform that we do not issue letters of invitation to international delegates. Letters of invitation will be issued to invited conference speakers only. We encourage all participants to finalize travel arrangements before registering for Access. For more information please visit the Government of Canada’s website.
Until August 31, 2017, you can receive a full refund for your registration minus a $10+GST administrative fee. You can request a refund through the registration system or contact U of S Conference Services at 306-966-5539 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help. After that date refunds will not be processed, but please contact Conference Services if you have any problems.
If you have any questions about registering for Access 2017, please contact us at email@example.com. We are looking forward to seeing you in Saskatoon!